Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CHALLENGE #81 - TRIM THE TREE

Trim the Tree is our latest challenge here on Let's Craft and Create, but first, thank you to all who took part in our ink technique challenge.  The lucky person chosen to receive the baker's twine and gems is No.14 Sammi, congratulations!  Please email your details to us using the link on the sidebar and we will pop them in the post to you.

Below are the fabulous  projects from the design team, we hope you enjoy playing along and can't wait to see your 'Trim the tree' creations.


Lorry


Mandy



Once again we have a little gift to giveaway to one lucky person taking part. Just link your new, (no back linking please)Trim the Tree projects to us using Mr Linky below before 11pm Tuesday 29th October UK time to be in with a chance of winning these fabulous Uniko Studio Christmas Stamps.




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful challenge, your cards are beautiful DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ladies :) I got to join in , my picture is terrible, i'm having trouble editing (",) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how varied your inspirational projects are every time ladies! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your DT creations, and as you will see on my post, I too had to try out those cute little decorations. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you like my Christmas Card Shadow Box I made this year instead of the normal Christmas card for my precious Dad. I love this site and hope to contribute to your challenges next year as Christmas is nearly upon us. Thank you so very much for letting me join your challenge. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great range of ideas from the DT. A super challenge. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete